- For victory. Usually bookmakers only accept bets on team wins, but in cricket a draw is possible. There are two types of draw: by score or by time. Almost all bookmakers do not place bets on a draw, and when it happens, they make a refund to all players who bet on a win.
- To win the tournament. Cricket tournaments do not have a large number of participants, so you can analyze the teams and make a bet on this market.
- The best batsman / bowler. In cricket, it is very rare for one player to be a head stronger than their teammates, so such a bet would be very risky.
- On the total points of the best player of the match. A bet on individual indicators of players.
- Other bids. Bookmakers take bets on total wides or run-outs, on the total runs of the first pair of batsmen of the team, you can also bet on which team will score more runs or run-outs, etc.Such bets are better to do only after you fully understand the rules of cricket.
This is one of the few sports where professionals play Live. The large length of matches allows you to make slow decisions, but you need to be careful, because the game may change several times weather conditions that will make big adjustments to its outcome.
Very often, unexpected results occur in cricket, so quotes for outsiders in this sport are usually understated. It is best to use a strategy of betting on approximately equal opponents in cricket.
A huge plus for bettors is that cricket is not common in the US, Korea and Japan, where there are a lot of professional players. Usually bet on cricket ordinary fans of this sport, who are far from earning money on bets. This leads to large line runs on which you can earn good money.